1. We are operating a one way system; entrance is through the side gate and door, exit through our front door of the salon
2. Facemasks must be worn on entry and not removed until you leave the premises
3. Anyone with an appointment at Poppy’s must fill out a client record form so we have your correct contact details if they are needed for track and trace.
4. On entering the salon we ask all visitors to wash their hands, washing facilities with hot water, soap and individual towels are provided in the first door to the right upon entry to the building.
5. During close contact, our staff will wear PPE inline with government guidlines.
6. We are working our appointment system on bookings only, please do not enter if you do not have an appointment. All appointments are made via telephone or message.
7. To comply with social distancing measures, we will not be operating at full capacity, we will have a maximum of 2 stylist working at one time. In addition to this we will be offering a “vulnerable time” throughout the week where anybody who feels more comfortable being one to one, however these times will be limited.
8. Our refreshments will be limited and will be provided in a compostable cup.
9. We will not be offering magazines so please bring along your own
10. We will work a strict appointment time policy, so please make sure you are on time otherwise your appointment could be void. This is for staff and client safety.
11. Our reception area will remain open, however we request you do not bring guests where possible and the sofa will not be in use, but 2 waiting chairs will available and will be disinfected after each use.
12. All styling stations and equipment will be disinfected and sterilised between each customer alongside all gowns and towels being laundered at a hot wash after every use.
13. Card payments, particularly contactless, are encouraged
14. We ask anyone who is displaying, or lives with someone displaying symptoms to not enter the building.